Sending out a big THANK YOU to Danielle at Stories Unfolded for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award. My Blog is so new I don’t think I deserve the award, but it’s lovely to know someone likes it already.
The rules for this nomination are:
- You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- You must list the rules and display the award.
- You must add 7 facts about yourself.
- You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- You must display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.
7 Facts About Me:
- I am a public servant (have been for 11 years now)
- I won’t eat foie gras solely because I don’t like what they do to the ducks
- I use Goodsearch.com as my search engine to earn money with each search for the charity of my choice
- I love music and go to a lot of concerts. You can see my list of concerts I’ve attended here
- I don’t understand wine. I prefer beer
- I refuse to believe that One Direction and One Republic are two different things
- I have been listening to KCRW’s Morning Becomes Eclectic at work from 9am-12pm everyday for 8 years
- I don’t color inside the lines, thus the 8 facts instead of 7 & 7 blog nominations instead of 15 (I may add more later when I have more time)
Blogs I’m Nominating: